Friday, December 14, 2007

Target shoot??

I had this great idea the other day to do some pictures of my kids for Christmas in front of Target. For no other reason but the HUGE red concrete balls. . .looks a little like a Christmas ornament. . .For those of you who know me, you know I like pictures that are "different". Not your typical studio type shots. . .So this is definately different. . .I love them. . .We put on our Christmas t-shirts and went and 'stopped some traffic' to get these great shots. . .Ian told me, "If I see anyone I know, you are in trouble. . " Well, we saw no one, so I am still doing well. . .Here are a few pics from this shoot. . I still am editing them, so I may post a few more later. . . Enjoy. Love this one of Macey. . . I plan on ordering it in a BIG print. . .: )
This one turned out cool too. . .I love the red stripe on the wall behind him. . .If you can't read the boys shirts-they say, Jingle bells all girls smell. . .
My personal little model. . .He loves to pose for the camera
Thought this one was cute too. . .


And last but not least our kids pretending to be Hamsters. . .that is what they said. . I am SO ordering this one too!!! Merry Christmas from the Allen's. . .

2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVE them...I wish I had thought to do that because Davis and Jett are nutso over those balls! It takes forever to get in and out of the store because they are so amazed and want to play on them!!

Robin Baines said...

Hey Cassie your children are originals,they have grown so much Macy is beautiful,and the boys are handsome too.All your pictures are GREAT!!!!Everyone that I talk to loves their pictures.