Saturday, December 15, 2007

Last Session of the Year

I just finished editing and ordering my last session for 2007. . . Can you believe it? Time passes so quickly. I have SO enjoyed getting to know so many new people during these past few months. Photographing you and your families have been a dream come true for me. Thanks to all of you who have allowed me to photograph you. I hope to see you all again in the upcoming year. I am going to take the next three weeks off to spend some quality time with my family. I am already scheduling appointments starting in January. Feel free to email or call concerning scheduling an appointment for 2008. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas. . .Remember Jesus is the Reason for the Season. . .Here are a couple of pics from my last session. . .

No comments: