Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mini Sessions....

****Dates for Mini sessions have been changed....date will be announced soon....a weekend in August. Thanks for all of the interest....Looking forward to it*******

I am so excited about doing this...Something that I have yet to do...Mini Sessions....Here are the details....

Well, Many of you know that I have spent my summer in NYC...and had a blast...I am back...and ready to get started taking pictures again...

Mini sessions are portrait sessions at a specific location that are shorter than a typical session and very laidback and fun!

My mini sessions are 25 minutes and include a CD of all of the high-resolution images from your session-that will be yours to keep (approximately 15-20 edited pictures). The cost is $50. I will edit your pictures, and then you can print them yourself, or I can order them for you...That will be completely up to you!!!

The available times for booking a mini session are:

11 a.m.
11:30 a.m.
12:00 p.m.
12:30 p.m.
break
2 p.m.
2:30 p.m.
3:00p.m.
3:30p.m.

Please email me if you are interested in one of these mini sessions...Looking forward to "jumping back in to business." God Bless....

Cassie

No comments: