Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Beautiful Little Girl

She is such a sweetheart!!! I haven't EVER had a newborn session that was this much fun! She kept her little eyes open the entire time...I can see another little model on this mom's hands...=) Her boys are Gap models already!!! Hee hee...I had a great time today photographing this little one...Here are a few of my favorites....enjoy...
Love this one!!! So stinking adorable!!!Too much!!!!
Getting sleepy...Enough of this picture stuff....
So Precious...smiling for her mommy....
Lots more to show mom....Have a great night...

1 comment:

Pierce Family Happenings said...

Cassie,
She is so beautiful! Of course, as her surrogate "Aunt", I know I am not biased or anything! heehee! Your pictures are gorgeous! I can't believe how alert she is through them all. Mom looks great too!
Thanks for posting a sneak peak for us!
Anne P.