Monday, September 24, 2007

New Look

I created a new banner for my blogsite. For those of you who check out my blog on a daily basis--I thought it was time for a new look. I learned how to create a new banner for my site. I really like it--a little different. I wanted my site to be unique--so I worked on it a little. . . Hope to post some new pics in the next day or so. I am just about done editing a few shoots that I have done this past week. I am really starting to book quite a few appointments as we come into the fall season. So if you are thinking about "fall pics" be sure to email me--because I am starting to fill up. Just an FYI--my email address is going to be changing in the next week or so due to a server change. I will change it on my blogsite when we do the 'switcheroo'. . . Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Good night.

No comments: